Saturday, June 25, 2011

Josh Magwood Band

In an effort to highlight Tampa Bay's best local bands, I figured I would start out by posting about my personal favorite. Josh Magwood Band can normally be found playing all over St. Pete with their distinct Blues Rock/Reggae Rock sound. The band is great at covering groups such as Dave Matthews Band and Damien Marley, but the thing that impresses me the most is their original songs. I am often skeptical when a local band switches gears from covers to original songs at a show, but I was pleasantly surprised when I first saw the Josh Magwood band. You don't have to take my word for it. Check out their original songs "Zombieland" and "Indestructable" below. If you like what you hear, follow Josh Magwood Band on Facebook to see where they will play next.



No comments:

Post a Comment