Saturday, March 26, 2011

Grand Prix of St. Petersburg Pictures

I had a great day at the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg today and thought I would share some of my pictures from the qualifying races. I am very excited to say that I got within 20 feet of Danica Patrick today, but the only issue was that she was going over 100 MPH!
Scott Dixon #9 at Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Scott Dixon #9

Danica Patrick #7 at Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Danica Patrick #7

Turn #6 at Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Turn #6

Mike Conway #27 at Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Mike Conway #27

Scott Dixon #9 at Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Scott Dixon #9

Ryan Hunter-Reay #28 at Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg
Ryan Hunter-Reay #28
For more information on how to check out the big race tomorrow, check out the Honda Grand Prix of St. Petersburg post.

No comments:

Post a Comment