Monday, October 11, 2010

Howl-O-Scream Bleedup 2010 at Busch Gardens

Last week Busch Gardens gave me the chance to check out this years Howl-O-Scream, featuring the band My X. Although I was a little skeptical of how I would enjoy this years event, I actually had a really good time.

The night started out with a performance by the sliders and a performance by My X. If you have somehow not yet heard the self titled song "My X" on the radio or TV, then you have probably been living under a rock. This pop/rock anthem is a lot of fun and extremely catchy. My X's lead singer, Sylvie, is very much inspired by her past relationships which is evident in her music. You can check out Sylvie and the band in two nightly concerts.

Howl-O-Scream also has seven main haunted houses for you to enjoy. I am happy to say that I was able to go to all of the haunted houses and am surprised to say that I was actually scared a few times. If you like to be scared, I highly recommend hitting the haunted houses early before they get too crowded. By doing so you will be able to take your time a little more and really enjoy the experience. If you are not able to get to the park early, you may be interested in trying the newest haunted house experience called Alone. This attraction does cost extra, but you will be able to walk the house by yourself if you dare.

I also really recommend taking in the show Fiends. It was a really funny show that featured many classic Halloween themed songs that will be sure to get your toes tapping. I was very lucky to meet several local people (@missdestructo, @MitchNeff , @thatgirlallie, @Antony511, & @gabdom) that helped make the whole experience extra fun. Overall, if you come to Howl-O-Scream looking to have a good time, you will be sure to find it.

To save on admission prices, check out the Twisted Thursday 4 Pack. You and three of your friends can get in for only $19.95! For more information, check out MyXRocks.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment